Yogyakarta's Secret Treasures
Yogyakarta’s Secret Treasures
Can’t get enough of Indonesia? Spend some extra time in Java getting to know Yogyakarta, its cultural soul. Combine ancient sites, including the world’s largest Buddhist temple, with a traditional ballet performance, a bike ride through the countryside and a tour of the local street-food scene, culminating in a perspective of Indonesia rarely seen by most travellers.
- Yogyakarta – Ramayana ballet performance
- Yogyakarta – Prambanan Temple complex
- Yogyakarta – Countryside bike ride
- Yogyakarta – Street food walking tour
- Yogyakarta – Borobudur Temple complex
- Yogyakarta – Tamansari Water Castle
- Yogyakarta is one of South-East Asia’s standout spots, and a cycling trip takes you through its backcountry, cycling past picture-perfect rice paddies and smiling locals.
- Be treated to a performance of Javanese Ramayana ballet with the incredible Prambanan Temple serving as a backdrop.
- Visit Borobudur, the largest Buddhist structure on earth and truly one of South East Asia’s lesser known treasures.
- Yogyakarta is known for its food scene and specialises in various sweets, a street food walking tour allows you to taste and appreciate it’s many offerings.